Grandma's Carrot Cake
Smells just like a freshly baked spiced carrot cake straight out of Grandma's recipe book! With notes of kitchen spices, baked carrots, cake flour, orange zest and a hint of sweet buttercream -- our all-natural 100% soy wax fragrance candle will usher in the cozy essence of family home baking. And best of all, our Grandma's Carrot Cake is paraffin-free, paraben-fee and dye-free! But please don't eat our candles... no matter how delicious they smell!
Available in two different options:
- 4 oz. Little jelly jar with rustic pewter lid & natural cotton wick ($6)
- 8 oz. Straight sided glass jar with silver lid & natural cotton wick ($12)
Please choose your size preference before adding to cart.
Seasonal Simple Scent. Limited Quantities Available.
- SCENT NOTES: Kitchen spice, flour, orange zest, coconut butter, and musk.
- WAX: Crafted with 100% all-natural soy wax. Dye-free.
- WICK: Interwoven natural cotton & paper thread wick; lead and zinc free. Wax Melts are wickless.
- CONTAINER: 4 oz. squat glass jelly jar with rustic pewter lid or 8 oz. straight sided clear glass jar with silver lid.
All of our candles are hand-poured in small batches. Please note: Some candles may have or may develop some surface and/or coloring imperfections. These imperfections are a natural side effect of utilizing soy wax and will not affect the scent of your candle. Please be safe & follow all appropriate burning instructions.
- Shipping costs are additional and will be added upon check-out. IN STOCK. Available now to ship; within 1-3 days.
- Enjoy FREE Shipping on any U.S. Order of $50+. Not valid with USPS or UPS expedited shipping.
- Currently only shipping within the United States. No International Sales/Shipping at this time.
- More specific info on shipping & returns may be found on our Contact/FAQ page.
All IN-STOCK candles have been cured for at least two weeks before being listed and will ship within 24-72 hours after order is placed.
PRE-ORDER candles will usually ship within two to three weeks after order is placed to allow for the appropriate craft/pour/cure time.